Friday, August 6, 2010

Work In Progress Theme Park

Hihi,here is wan xin.
This is the work in progress report week 8 for Theme Park.

Description on the individual ideation of the link:
The "Theme Park" link is one of the subtopic for Genting Highlands homepage.In my individual link,I would like to use simple and easy way like button let visitor to click it.Besides,most of the people are like to view the picture more than words so i mix few photograph with map to let visitor have an idea about the place before they visit it.I also using some short and brief sentences to explain the detail of the indoor and outdoor theme park.Furthermore,I create a link which put as"back to previous page" so that visitor can get back to other sub-link that they want.

Objective of the link:
People who go to Genting Highlands,they will quite confuse which rides will be more fun and attractive due to many rides at there so to let visitor go there without having any regret i using this link to let visitor get more detail about the high ranking of rides at indoor & outdoor Theme Park.

Design of GUI:
The design of GUI that i use buttons as a link to guide visitor to other sub-link.It is by using Photoshop CS3 create rounded rectangular button with put the inner bevel style so that it look like a real button.I also put some picture by editing and mixing the map of indoor and outdoor theme park with some relevant picture to attract visitor view the webpage.By using this way,visitor also easy to understand and get the image of the places.

Here I attach my potential design of GUI



Flow Chart of Individual Site:

I using power point as a tools to make this flow chart


Photoshop:
I learnt some lesson about the basic tools and skills of using Photoshop so I using Photoshop to create buttons and mixing the photograph with map and edditing them with put some effect.

Dreamweaver:
I learned from tutorial of Dreamweaver which I surfing from internet to create a website.

Flash:
I will try my best to learn it through watching relevant video because i still do not have any idea about it.

References:
I do not have any references

Screen Shot of Final Output:
This links is still in progress and will done it as soon as possible

That's all for work in progress Them Park
Thank you for view it^^
From: Ang Wan Xin
1081105783

No comments:

Post a Comment