Friday, August 6, 2010

Work In Progress for Promotion




Hi,everyone..I'm LEE KIEN LOY and this is work
in progress report week 8 for promotion..

  • Description on the individual ideation of the link
The "Promotion" link is a sub link of our Genting Highland website.Since this is our first individual link design so i hopes all my team will doing better on their task and we will using apple green colour as background colour..My ideas is simple and easy.First,i will creates four buttons on my web design.So,the visitors can just simply click on the button on the top of website to know the promotions that provide by Genting Highland.The tourists can easily to get all the promotion by searching our website when they free..Secondly,the visitors also can click the button"back to top"on every bottom pages that i created it.
  • Objective of the link
The objective of this link is to let the people know what are the latest promotion,best deals,special offers and attractive packages in Genting Highland on today!!
  • Design of GUI
The design of GUI is very important to me as a blogger.If the webpage is not attractive to the visitors,they won't continue read your webpage anymore.So,when the visitors visit our website,they can very simply and directly click the link that they want to know on the top of website.All the webpages background doing by our members are same as apple green colour.I will also create the link that can connect to other category's link and sub link. Other than that,i will try to do more attractive and colourful on my webpage.
  • Flow chart of individual site
I'm using power point as a tools.
  • Photoshop:
Since we have learn some basic tools of CS3 in tutorial class.So,i'm using this tools to create the buttons and editing the photo to more attractive.
  • Dreamweaver:
I'm still fresh on using it.However, i will try to doing my web pages using this tool.
  • Flash:
I didn't using this tool yet..
  • Reference
I do not have any reference..
  • Screen shot of final output:
I'm still processing my link.It will be done as soon as possible.


That is all for my "promotion in progress"report.
TQ^^
from:
LEE KIEN LOY(1081103280)

No comments:

Post a Comment